Serena Hotels Africa
Fulfill your safari dreams with a night game drive for two in Kenya
Journey across the private conservatory at night for a rare opportunity to track the Big Five in their nocturnal habitatMore...
See Kenya as never before on a night game drive at Sweetwaters Serena Camp. Arrive at the camp in Ol Pejeta Conservancy, home to the Big Five: elephants, rhinos, lions, buffalos, and leopards. As the conservancy is private, you'll be able to experience a night game drive, an activity unavailable at most reserves in Kenya. With the help of a filtered spotlight, you may encounter unusual sightings such as aardvarks, white-tailed mongooses, and bat-eared foxes. Lions are more active at night, and you might even spot a leopard on the prowl. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Feeling your heart beat faster as you spot elusive lions and leopards — and they spot you back.
- Visit the Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Head out on a night game drive
- Marvel at animals you wouldn't see during the day
- Experience is available from September 2023 until September 2024
- This experience is custom designed and only offered to Mastercard cardholders
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Experience is for a minimum of 2 people
- Price listed is per person
- Book 2xnights at the Morani Wing and enjoy an exclusive night game drive
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted
- Terms and conditions apply