Blue Canvas Experiences
Explore rare sites across Agra on a enchanting tour with a historian
Uncover ancient culture and cuisine on a lavish trip, meeting artisans whose ancestors built the Taj Mahal along the wayMore...
See Agra as never before on a luxury three-day, two-night city tour. Check into the luxurious Taj Hotel and Convention Centre or a similar 5 star property and explore the grounds' reflecting pools, fountains, and bridges. You'll then head into the city, discovering hidden alleys, temples, and bazaars that most travellers won't see. During your stay, you'll delight in a concert by musicians playing medieval instruments and feast on traditional recipes served at a 120-year-old family home. You'll meet artisans descended from those who built the Taj Mahal and learn about the Mughals with a local historian. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Discovering lesser-known landmarks in Agra with an expert guide on a luxurious adventure immersed in history together.
- Uncover Mughal history on an Agra walking tour
- Sit down to carefully prepared family recipes
- Discoverthe music of centuries past
- Experience is valid for participants 15 years old and older
- Experience is best taken on full moon nights every month from October 2023 through 31st March 2024
- Experience must be booked at least 30 days in advance
- The cost is applicable for a minimum of 10 guests. In case the number of guests reduces, the tour cost may vary slightly.
- Price listed is for 1 person based on single or double occupancy
- Incase of Foreign Nationals, monument entry and fees may vary as per Government charges and permissions.
- Travel to and back from Agra is not included.
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- 1st Instalment 50% advance payment 20 days upon booking confirmation - non-refundable.
- 2nd Instalment 50% advance to be paid 15 days in advance - Non-Refundable.