Touch Down Travel & Tech
Witness the majestic Chobe River on a three-night safari
Enjoy the beauty of the Chobe River and its Wildlife from your own Private BalconyMore...
Set sail on an unforgettable three-night Chobe River safari for two. The majestic Chobe River wanders across a network of floodplains, forests and open woodlands, which makes for spectacular game viewing. The route taken on this once-in-a-lifetime experience will bring guests just a few kilometres from the point where the four African countries of Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe meet.
Board the Zambezi Queen luxury houseboat and settle into your suite, with own private balcony. Then, your time is yours to spend as you like. Choose to fill it with activities that include fishing, birding, cultural tours, and photo safaris; alternatively, enjoy lazy days watching wild game come down to the river's edge, from the comfort of your suite. Spend evenings on the top deck, sipping drinks at the bar or lounging next to the plunge pool.
This breathtaking experience sees guests leisurely floating on the spectacular natural wonder that is the Chobe National Park, which is bordered by the well-known Okavango Delta and situated in northern Botswana.
- Sharing the moment you spot an exciting new animal with your favourite expedition partner. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
- Experience your choice of a guided cultural tour of a local village or a catch & release fishing excursion or a photographic safari.
- Mastercard cardholders receive first preference on availability on the guided cultural tour, photographic safaris as well as catch and release activities.
- Return flights from OR Tambo International Airport to Kasane International Airport
- Road transfers to and from Kasane International Airport and Kasane Immigration Office
- Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office and Namibia Immigration Office
- The Chobe River is the northern boundary of the Chobe National Park, where the great elephant concentrations occur on the river during the dry season
- All meals, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, local beer and wine
- Guided water-based game viewing and birding
- Guided cultural tour of a local village
- Catch and release fishing
- Guided water-based photographic safari
- Embark on a houseboat safari on the Chobe River
- Revel in your luxurious suite with private balcony
- Participate in as many activities as you choose
- Because the Zambezi Queen Houseboat is travelling in malaria areas, we recommend that you take a malaria prophylactic. Please consult your doctor before travelling, for up-to-date medical advice. Should you make use of a CPAP (a small medical supervising device), the houseboats switch over to an inverter system after 11h00 at night and they will connect the CPAP to our inverter system. Please advise at time of booking whether you require medical assistance. No vaccinations are needed for travelling.
- Due to the nature and construction of the houseboat, as well as the remoteness, the Zambezi Queen Houseboat is unfortunately not suitable for guests with mobility impairments or who are wheelchair bound.
Zambezi Queen | Luxury African River Safari