Touch Down Travel & Tech
Share the wonder of Africa on a three-night river safari from Botswana
Take in the beauty of the Chobe River and its wildlife from a private balcony aboard the luxurious Zambezi QueenMore...
Set sail on an unforgettable three-night Chobe River safari for two. The majestic Chobe River wanders across a network of floodplains, forests and open woodlands, which makes for spectacular game viewing. The route taken on this once-in-a-lifetime experience brings guests within a few kilometres of the African Quadripoint, where the four African countries of Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe all flow into one border. This spot in Africa is the only place on our planet where a total of four nations converge on one spot.
Enjoy the beauty of the Chobe River and its Wildlife from your own Private Balcony in your luxurious suite.
This breathtaking experience sees guests leisurely floating on the spectacular natural wonder that is the Chobe National Park, which is bordered by the well-known Okavango Delta and situated in northern Botswana.
Reveling in nature and spotting majestic animals from the Chobe River with your favourite adventurer.
- All meals, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, local beer and wine
- Guided water-based game viewing and birding
- Guided cultural tour of a local village
- Catch and release fishing
- Guided water-based photographic safari
- Because the Zambezi Queen Houseboat is travelling in malaria areas, we recommend that you take a malaria prophylactic. Please consult your doctor before travelling, for up-to-date medical advice. Should you make use of a CPAP (a small medical supervising device), the houseboats switch over to an inverter system after 11h00 at night and they will connect the CPAP to our inverter system. Please advise at time of booking whether you require medical assistance. No vaccinations are needed for travelling.
- Due to the nature and construction of the houseboat, as well as the remoteness, the Zambezi Queen Houseboat is unfortunately not suitable for guests with mobility impairments or who are wheelchair bound.
Zambezi Queen | Luxury African River Safari