Ecolyx - Ecospheres AB
A unique Arctic wilderness adventure in Svalbard
Explore the Svalbard Islands during a 7-day summer adventureMore...
The Svalbard Islands lie halfway between Norway and the North Pole, at 74 to 81 degrees north. During this journey you will experience an adventure embraced by the arctic wilderness. It is almost like traveling back in time when the first adventure travelers such as Adolf Erik Nordenskiöld explored this magnificent place. Here you feel the rush of adrenaline as you drive your dog sled on wheels through the terrain, marvel at the wildlife as you glide quietly through the water aboard a boat on the Arctic Ocean. You will also hike on the Nordenskiöld glacier, together with an expert guide. It will all feel a little bit surreal. And it is. Welcome to Svalbard! Exclusively for Mastercard card holders.
Discover Svalbard with it's polar bears, whales and walruses
- Dog sledding safari
- Glacier safari
- Hiking safari
- Day 1. Dog sledding on wheels, overnight stay in a double room.
- Day 2. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, boat safari and overnight stay in a double room.
- Day 3. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, glacier hiking with a guide and overnight stay in a double room.
- Day 4. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, boat safari, station walk and overnight stay in a double room.
- Day 5. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, hiking tour, boat safari and overnight stay in a double room.
- Day 6. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, boat safari and overnight stay in a double room.
- Day 7. Breakfast and boat trip back to Longyearbyen.
Activities, equipment, accommodation and meals according to the program and US$23 in CO2 compensation included.
- Minimum age 12 years
- Bookings available July 3 - September 22, 2023
- Four (4) people minimum for the tour, if you book for fewer people you will travel with others in a smaller group
- All activities are carried out by professional guides
- Flights/transport to Svalbard not included
- The price is for one person
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted