Go way off the grid on an unforgettable Galapagos kayak adventure
Explore one of the most secluded and breathtaking places on earth while camping in high comfortMore...
Embark on a wonderful 4-day high-end camping experience in an uninhabited campsite in the Galapagos Islands where you can enjoy the company of sea lions and birds. Waking up in a tent with a sleeping mat, pillows, sheets, and sleeping bags the day allows for a variety of adventures such as snorkeling alongside sea ecosystems or going sea kayaking. Meals are expertly prepared buffet-style on the campsite as long well as on the boat during day excursions.
Waking up to the sound of sea lions, birds, and ocean waves in a remote camp far from civilization.
- Lodging in hotels and at the exclusive campsite on San Cristobal Island in the Galapagos.
- Delectable meals prepared by skilled cooks at the campsite and on the boat during excursion days. Snacks and bottled water are included in the experience.
- Ground transportation to and from the airport.
- Water transportation is based on the excursion/activity of the day.
- Transfers for flight to Galapagos and within Galapagos.
- A tour leader and naturalist guide is in charge of the success of the trip and the well-being of the tourists.
*Reservations must be made 180 days in advance.
- Visits and entries are based on the itinerary, except for the entrance to the Galapagos National Park and Immigration Control Card
- Age restrictions: 6 to 80 years old
- Tips for drivers and porters are included
- Reservations must be made 180 days in advance
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted