Taskonaklar Hotel Cappadocia
Uncover the secrets of ancient Cappadocia with a noted archaeologist
Feel thousands of years of history come alive as you explore natural and cultural treasuresMore...
Get a unique perspective on one of the most beautiful places in Turkey with a tour of Cappadocia led by archaeologist Murat E. Gülyaz. Check out its most iconic sites—from Uçhisar Castle and Paşabağ Valley to Göreme Open Air Museum and Devrent Valley—while learning their fascinating histories. The tour includes lunch in Ürgüp and a look inside Kırk Martyrs Church as well as a visit to the excavation site Şahinefendi, where you'll access areas not normally open to the public. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Going behind the scenes at a working archaeological site in Cappadocia with your fellow explorers.
- Talk with an archaeologist about the wonders of Cappadocia
- Tour dwellings and fairy chimneys that have existed for millennia
- Gain exclusive access to the Şahinefendi live excavation site
- Experience is valid on Saturdays and Sundays through 31 December 2023
- Experience must be booked at least 15 days in advance
- Experience is for up to 12 people
- Price listed is for 2 person and varies based on group size
- Price includes entrance fees, hotel transfers, and lunch
- Participants younger than 18 years old must be accompanied by a family member
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted