Take a northern Istria adventure for two with food, culture, and biking
Explore three cities, stay in a four-star hotel, tour unique places, taste local fare, and cycle through stunning spotsMore...
Indulge in a three-day adventure in northern Istria for two. Stay two nights at the four-star Hotel Vela Vrata in Buzet, known as the City of Truffles, Beer, and Water. Enjoy a sunset tour on your first evening, then on the next day, embark on a guided tour of Roč, including visits to a printing press and an industrial hemp facility where you'll get to plant and name tea leaf seedlings. Relish lunch at Ročka tavern before venturing to an art studio, where you'll discover frescoes and create your own. On the last day, bike on the legendary Parenzana trail through old viaducts, olive groves, vineyards, and more, and then eat lunch in Livade, known for its truffles. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Immersing yourself in Istria's fine food, unparalleled beauty, and vibrant culture with your favourite travel partner.
- Spend two nights at Hotel Vela Vrata
- Tour scenic small towns and learn about local culture and history
- Bike the Parenzana trail
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- The Mastercard priceless platform guarantees cardholders secure storage of card data. The card information is protected and will be used exclusively for the purpose stated in the "priceless Global Privacy Notice" located on our website.