Embark on a day-long trek to Fiji’s most stunning natural wonders
Join a naturalist on a cultural outdoor adventure to remember as you explore caves, dive under waterfalls and moreMore...
Let Fiji's incredible beauty reveal itself on a day trek from Suva to some of its most picturesque natural spots alongside conservation experts from Talanoa Treks. Visit the remote interior village of Nabalesere, then take a short hike to Savulelele Waterfall to swim and spot the Fiji tree frog. On your way back to Suva, you'll savour lemon-leaf tea and lunch in Nabalesere Village, explore the Wailotua caves, and learn about the Fiji blossom bat. Plus, you'll gain insight into Fiji's culture and environment along the way. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Being mesmerized by Fiji’s incredible beauty as you float together in a natural pool surrounded by a tropical rainforest.
- Take a dip at the base of Savulelele Waterfall
- Visit Nabalesere Village and the Wailotua Caves
- Learn about Fiji's biodiversity and culture
- Experience is valid until 31 December 2023
- Experience must be booked at least 5 days in advance
- Experience is for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 16 people
- Price listed is for 1 person
- All proceeds from the experience are donated to NatureFiji-MareqetiViti to support ongoing conservation work to protect Fiji's biodiversity
- 7:30 a.m.: Pick-up in Suva
- 9 a.m.: Short stop in Korovou town, opportunity to visit the market
- 11 a.m.: Arrive in Nabalesere, Sevusevu, and be guided to waterfall (1.5 km)
- 1:30 p.m.: Local lunch prepared by the village
- 3 p.m.: Depart Nabalesere Village
- 4:30 p.m.: Guided visit into the Wailotua Caves
- 7:30 p.m.: Drop-off in Suva
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted