Spend the night at El Rancho de la Aldegüela in Torrecaballeros, Segovia, with breakfast and more
Stay in splendour, savour a Segovian suckling pig, and go on a seasonal excursion
Share an overnight retreat for two at El Rancho de la Aldegüela in Torrecaballeros, Segovia. Settle into a well-appointed double room at the family-owned hotel nestled in the Sierra de Guadarrama foothills. Dine on a homemade breakfast, then enjoy a tasting of Segovian suckling pig for lunch or dinner. In summer and spring, take a guided visit to Enebralejos cave; in fall, sample local products at Tienda del Sabor store; and in winter, go on a guided tour of the Alcazar de Segovia museum and palace. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Escaping the ordinary at a sprawling yet cozy hotel and exploring the area with someone special.
- Relax in style at El Rancho de la Aldegüela
- Relish a hearty breakfast and a lunch or dinner of suckling pig
- Venture out for seasonal activities in the area
- Experience is valid until 30 June 2023
- Experience is for 2 people
- All experiences include 1 night's stay for 2 people in a double room, breakfast, and a tasting of Segovian suckling pig. Variations in seasonal experiences are as follows:
- 1 July to 30 September 2022: Guided visit to Enebralejos cave
- 1 October to 31 December 2022: Tasting of local products at Tienda del Sabor store
- 1 January to 31 March 2023: Guided visit to the Alcazar de Segovia (museum and palace)
- 1 April to 30 June 2023: Guided visit to Enebralejos cave
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted