Live an experience that will take you up to the clouds of Chiapas from the Sky
Enjoy a private flight over the state of Chiapas
Explore the biodiversity of Chiapas and Montes Azules Biosphere Reserve with a private flight over the area. You'll take off from Comitan de Dominguez Aerodrome and soar over Montebello's vibrant lagoons and the cascading waterfalls of the Cascadas Las Nubes. Then, you'll fly above the verdant Lacandon Jungle to see the eight-kilometer Miramar lagoon and catch glimpses of the birds, plants, and other species native to the Mexican state, known for its extreme biodiversity.
Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Flying above the natural wealth and clouds of Chiapas
- Set out on a private flight over Chiapas
- Tour Mexico's most biodiverse state in high style in only 1 day
- Be amazed at how Montebello's lagoons, Lacandon Jungle, Cascadas Las Nubes can be seen from the air.
- Experience is valid until December 18, 2022
- The duration of the event is 1 hour 30 minutes
- Experience must be booked at least 7 days in advance
- Experience is for 2 people
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience provided in Spanish with the assistance of an English speaking guide
- This activity is not recommended for people with heart disease
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete