Taskonaklar Hotel Cappadocia
Walk among the fairy chimneys and share a picnic in Turkey's Cappadocia valley
Tour the area's unique landscape before tucking into grilled sucuk, fresh pastries, fruits, and cheesesMore...
Escape your everyday routine with a walking tour and picnic for two in the otherwordly Cappadocia valley. Starting near the Taskonaklar Hotel, you'll embark on a private expedition among the area's famous fairy chimneys. Get up close to the formations as you explore the natural beauty of the region, then gather around a fire pit to enjoy grilled sucuk. You'll also sample a selection of fresh cakes, brioche pastries, dried and seasonal fruits, crackers, and local cheeses. Round out your meal with brewed tea and coffee. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Feasting on local cuisine while viewing an astonishing and ancient landscape alongside a friend.
- Take a private tour of the Cappadocia valley
- Picnic while admiring the valley's fascinating rock formations
- Relish Turkish delicacies and hot drinks
- Experience is valid for participants 18 years old and older unless accompanied by a family member
- Experience is valid until 31 December 2023, subject to availability
- The price listed is for 1 to 2 people. Each additional person costs 100 TL and there is a maximum capacity of 12 people.
- Experience does not require participants to be guests of the hotel
- Participants may make menu requests at the time of reservation
- To make a reservation, you need to contact Taskonaklar Hotel, Cappadocia directly via email@example.com
- After purchasing the experience, you have two weeks to complete your reservation
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted