Uncover the best of Slavonia with Thrillseeker Croatia
Embark on a two-day tour filled with culture, adventure, and natural beautyMore...
Immerse yourself in adventure on a tour of Croatia's Slavonia region with Thrillseeker. You and a guest will join expert guide Josip Lukačević for a two-day itinerary featuring a mix of local culture, physical activity, breathtaking natural beauty, and exclusive gastro moments. You'll make lasting memories as you hike in one of the most beautiful nature parks in Croatia, savour delicious Slavonian food and wines, and explore a traditional family farm. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Feasting on Slavonian farm fare after a day of hiking together.
- Join an expert for a hiking, rock-climbing, and sightseeing adventure
- Visit some of Slavonia's most picturesque spots, including Papuk Nature Park and the House of the Pannonian Sea
- Sample wine at Kutjevo winery and stay overnight at Zlatni Lug, a traditional farm inn and gourmet restaurant
- Experience can be booked through 2023
- Price listed is for two people
- Experience is two days and one night
- Must be booked at least two weeks in advance
- Experience begins at the Zlatni Lug family farm (Donji Emovci 32, 34000 Požega)
- Guests should arrive between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Cardholder will be contacted by the Thrillseeker Croatia agency no later than 48 hours after booking with further details
- Experience includes:
- Tasty meals throughout the experience
- 1 overnight stay on the property Zlatni Lug
- Admission to the House of the Pannonian Sea
- Admission to Papuk Nature Park
- Admission to Jankovac Forest Park
- Visit to Kutjevo Winery and tasting of five types of wine
- Souvenir wine glass
- Rock climbing, including all climbing equipment
- Adventure photos
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- The experience will be finally organized teaching on the availability of partners and a joint agreement of partners and guests
- The amount paid for the experience is non-refundable once the experience has been agreed