Learn to harvest oysters at a family-owned farm in a stunning Adriatic bay
Realize the beauty of this protected ecosystem and savor fresh oysters to honor the goddess Aphrodite
Take part in an ancient and long-honored tradition when you head to the breathtaking, family-owned oyster farm at Mali Ston Bay. You and a loved one will set sail with a dedicated tour guide, who will explain the oyster-cultivation process. You'll learn how to gather and open oysters before sampling some yourself—just as the ancients did to honor Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty—said to have been born of the sea foam in an oyster shell. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Indulging in the fresh oysters of beautiful Mali Ston Bay with someone special.
- Board a sailboat for a trip of Mali Ston Bay
- Discover the oyster cultivation process
- Gather and taste your own briny bivalves
- Available from June 1 through September 30, 2018
- Valid for two people
- Package must be booked at least five days in advance
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted