AIG Women's Open
Revel in an unforgettable golfing getaway in St Andrews, Scotland
Sit front-row at the final rounds of the AIG Women's Open 2024, golf at iconic courses, and relax at a five-star hotelMore...
Gift yourself a once-in-a-lifetime golfing getaway at the home of golf itself with an extraordinary six-night package in St Andrews, Scotland. You'll relax in luxury with six nights at the five-star Old Course Hotel, with gourmet dinners and ground transfers for every activity. You'll play three rounds of golf at iconic courses, including Kingsbarns and Carnoustie Golf Links and the Old Course at St Andrews, all previous AIG Women's Open venues. You'll also take in all four rounds of the AIG Women's Open 2024 and, for the final two rounds, get full-day hospitality at 18 at Rusacks and front-row access. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Discovering Scotland's rich golfing heritage at iconic courses and honing your game with your favourite golf partner.
- Stay at the luxurious five-star Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa
- Play rounds of golf at Kingsbarns Golf Links, Carnoustie Golf Links, and the Old Course at St Andrews
- Take in all four rounds of the AIG Women's Open 2024, with full-day hospitality and front-row seats for the third and final rounds
- Dig into a farewell dinner at a sought-after St Andrews restaurant
- Priceless experiences are reserved for Mastercard cardholders
- Experience takes place from 21 August to 27 August 2024
- Experience must be booked at least 1 month in advance
- Price listed is for 2 people, with double hotel room occupancy
- Experience does not include airfare
- Wednesday, 21 August. Arrive in Scotland, transfer to St Andrews, check in at Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa; welcome dinner
- Thursday, 22 August. Golf at Kingbarns Golf Links, Ground Access Ticket to Round 1 of AIG Women's Open
- Friday, 23 August. Golf at Carnoustie Golf Links, Ground Access Ticket to Round 2 of AIG Women's Open
- Saturday, 24 August. Full Day Hospitality at 18 at Rusacks for Round 3 of AIG Women's Open
- Sunday, 25 August. Full Day Hospitality at 18 at Rusacks for final round of AIG Women's Open
- Monday, 26 August. Golf at Old Course at St Andrews, priceless farewell dinner at exclusive St Andrews venue
- Tuesday, 27 August. Check out of Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa; depart
- Please contact Experiences@AIGwomensopen.com with any questions
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted