Cruise coastal California in a luxury limo and indulge in golf and wine
Embark on a posh Pacific Coast road trip from SoCal to Santa Cruz with two rounds of golf, wine tasting, and pure relaxationMore...
Take a trip along the pacific coast in a luxury limo with a private chauffeur. Begin in Southern California at The Resort at Pelican Hill where you will play golf with Pacific Ocean views on the North and South Ocean Courses. From here, drive the famous Pacific Coast Highway up to The Ritz-Carlton Santa Barbara. Soak in the coastal city and natural surroundings during a wine tasting, farming, winemaking adventure as you explore Santa Barbara County's finest wineries on a wine tour. Complete your trip driving north through to Rosewood CordeValle, a private California golf resort filled with rare and refined beauty in the foothills of Northern California's Santa Cruz Mountains. Here you have the option to relax in the countryside or add on a round of golf or wine tasting. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Discovering the picturesque Pacific Coast on a limo road trip with world-class golf and wine in enchanting surroundings.
- Ride along the pacific coast in luxury transportation
- Play incredible rounds of golf at esteemed courses
- Enjoy a winemaking adventure
- Experience available through December 31, 2024
- Minimum: Four (4) golfers
- Maximum: Six (6) golfers
- Two (2) night's accommodation at The Resort at Pelican Hill
- One (1) round on each of the Pelican Hill Courses (North or South)
- One (1) night's accommodation at the Ritz-Carlton Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Wine Tour (5-6 hours / 3-4 Wineries)
- Two (2) night's accommodation at CordeValle
- Optional: Golf at CordeValle (at extra cost)
- Luxury Transportation (taxes and gratuity included)
- Additional golf and room nights available at an extra cost
- Package rates may vary and subject to change based on availability and blackout dates
- Cancellation must be received 30 days in advance of arrival date
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted