Sydney Opera House
Take virtual yoga classes filmed at the Sydney Opera House
View stunning indoor and outdoor locations during a series of expert-led virtual classes
Enjoy one of Australia's most famous landmarks while improving your physical and mental well-being during a series of virtual yoga sessions filmed at the Sydney Opera House. Guided by two expert instructors, these pre-recorded classes take place both inside and outside of the iconic building. Each cinematic, 30-minute video will feature a curated, ambient soundtrack and with inspiring views of the venue. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Practising yoga whilst taking in scenic views of the iconic Sydney Opera House
- Participate in four yoga sessions at the Sydney Opera House
- Take inspiration from stunning Utzon Room complete with Jørn Utzon-designed tapestry
- Enjoy sunrise sessions on the Sydney Opera House podium
- Receive guidance from expert instructors from your home
Instructors teaching the classes:
- Emily Rogers
Emily Rogers commenced her career as a professional dancer in London, performing around the world, before moving to Australia. Emily then deepened her yoga practice and fitness studies as well barre, mat pilates and personal training, but particularly specialising in group fitness. Emily is constantly exploring and learning how we can adapt and utilise our bodies to move more efficiently and ultimately become our best self both on and off the mat. Emily has a great understanding of the body and has an affection for graceful and mindful movement with an aim to always deliver a really fun, but dynamic experience.
Emily’s interest in dance from a young age has meant a great love of attending the Sydney Opera House for live performances of the Australian ballet. Emily is “super excited to be bringing her two passions of teaching movement and Yoga at the amazing Sydney Opera house to connect with you through Movement in this virtual experience”
- Christian Ralston
Christian Ralston is a Sydney based Yoga teacher. Christian is passionate about helping people move, stretch, breathe and smile. Christian combines his love for movement with his passion for music, to create thoughtful and challenging classes accompanied by killer soundtracks. You will often find Christian enjoying Sydney’s eastern suburbs beaches or practising the handstand – or often doing both at the same time! Christian has described teaching Yoga at The Sydney Opera House “as special as it can be with the sun bouncing of the sails and the water below – really defining Sydney as a one of the glorious cities of the world” Christian has visited the opera house many times, most recently a super fun outing to see American performer Lizzo. Christian hopes he can extend this fun through his online yoga practice with you.
- Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- Lessons are free and will be delivered via Vimeo link after clicking "RSVP Now"
- Experience is appropriate for participants of all ages and skill levels
- Videos are in English
- Participants will need their own yoga mat
- Images used with permission of the Sydney Opera House Trust
- Please reach out to the Priceless Concierge Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions