Get a family-sized adrenaline rush with Adventure Junkies
Go jet-boating, ziplining, and more on New Zealand's spectacular South Island
Treat your family to a day of thrills in New Zealand with Adventure Tours. Choose from three custom itineraries and hit the water, road, or sky accompanied by an expert guide. On the Queenstown Explorer, you'll go jet-boating on Lake Wakatipu and the Kawarau River, visit Queenstown's scenic lookouts by road, and travel by pedal power on a self-guided mountain biking tour. The Paradise Adventure begins with jet-boating and a vehicle tour before you head deep into native Beech forest for some ziplining fun. Or, embark on a jet boat ride and road tour followed by a 45-minute helicopter flight—complete with a breathtaking alpine landing—on the Scenic Heli Adventure. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Hearing the kids scream with delight after a 360-degree jet boat spin.
- Get your heart pumping with Adventure Tours for Adventure Junkies in New Zealand
- Valid until 31 May 2019
- See Queenstown with three family-friendly one-day itineraries
- Choose from Queenstown Explorer, Paradise Adventure, and Scenic Heli Adventure
- Queenstown Explorer (ages 12+) - US$641 Tour #2: Paradise Adventure (ages 10+), US$933 Tour #3: Scenic Heli Adventure (ages 6+) US$1,284
- Tours are for two adults and two children
- Tours take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Includes all equipment and training
- Tour 1 - Queenstown Explorer (ages 12+) - US$641
- Tour 2 - Paradise Adventure (ages 10+), US$933
- Tour 3 - Scenic Heli Adventure (ages 6+) US$1,284
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted