Go on a mother-daughter shopping excursion at For Now collective
Meet the retail incubator's stylish owners and receive personalized shopping tips and trend intel.
Celebrate your special mother-daughter bond with a shopping excursion at one of Boston's most innovative retail concepts, For Now. The award-winning, female-run retail incubator in Seaport curates emerging brands from New England and beyond with a focus on sustainable apparel and accessories. You'll meet the founders either before or after regular store hours for an incredible personal shopping experience, where both mother and daughter will learn about new trends and receive expert advice on choosing the most flattering styles. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Enjoying a mother-daughter shopping day with For Now's founders while the store is closed to the public.
- Get exclusive before- or after-hours access to the innovative boutique
- Meet the owners Kaity Cimo and Katharine ReQua
- Learn to shop smarter with styling tips and expert advice
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$250 per person
- Experience price can be credited towards a purchase
- Experience is valid for 2 to 4 guests
- Experience is also available as a personal shopping experience
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete