Shop at Dubai's traditional marketplaces with a guide
Get a private tour of the exotic souks known the world over for gold, textiles and fragrant oils
Shop the souks as an insider with a local guide who deeply understands the territory.A car will collect you at your hotel and take you to Old Dubai to explore the markets selling gold, jewellery, handwoven fabrics, spices and fragrant oils. You'll also find inexpensive knick knacks that make perfect souvenirs.Walk the streets of Deira and Bur Dubai, and cross Dubai Creek in a water taxi, also known as an abra. Then tuck into a three-course vegetarian Middle Eastern dinner at the acclaimed XVA Café.
Winding through the alleys of a traditional Arabian market in the middle of Dubai's glitz and glam
- A private car will chauffeur you to and from your hotel.
- Take a four-hour guided tour of Dubai's traditional markets with an in-the-know guide to help you navigate.
- Embark on a private abra ride across Dubai Creek and view the city's attractions.
- Savour a three-course vegetarian Middle Eastern dinner at the XVA Café, including your choice of starter, main course, and dessert or coffee.
- Transportation is included in the package.