Priceless Global Privacy Notice
Effective Date: 4/4/18
Mastercard International Inc., Mastercard Europe SA, and their affiliates and other entities within Mastercard’s group of companies (collectively, “Mastercard”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) respect your privacy.
This Privacy Notice applies to our privacy practices pertaining to Personal Information collected in the context of priceless™. This Privacy Notice does not cover the collection and use of your Personal Information by Mastercard in the context of other programmes, by third parties on other Mastercard branded websites, by your Mastercard Card issuers (e.g., your bank), or any other information or communications that may reference Mastercard outside of priceless™.
This Privacy Notice describes the types of Personal Information we collect in connection with priceless™, the purposes for which we collect that Personal Information, the other parties with whom we may share it, and the measures we take to protect the security of the data. It also tells you about your rights and choices with respect to your Personal Information, and how you can reach us to update your contact information or get answers to questions you may have about our privacy practices.
We May Collect the following Personal Information:
- Registration information and contact details.
- Your credit or debit card number (the 16 digit payment card number).
- Information related to your use of priceless™ collected via cookies and other similar technologies.
We May Use Your Personal Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Provide, improve, and develop priceless™.
- Ensure safety and security.
- Send you marketing materials.
- Provide you with personalised content.
- Perform data analysis.
We May Share Personal Information with:
- Mastercard’s headquarters in the U.S., our affiliates and other entities within Mastercard’s group of companies.
- Our service providers acting on our behalf.
- Other participants in the payment ecosystem, including payment card issuers, acquirers, and merchants.
- Third parties for fraud monitoring and prevention purposes, or other lawful purposes.
- In the event of a sale or transfer of our business or assets.
Depending on your country, you may have the right or ability to:
- Opt-out of receiving marketing communications.
- Opt-out of, or limit the use of, your browsing behaviour being used for online behavioural advertising purposes
- Access your Personal Information, rectify it, restrict or object to its processing, or request its deletion.
- Receive the Personal Information you provided to us to transmit it to another company.
- Withdraw any consent provided.
- Where applicable, lodge a complaint with your Supervisory Authority.
You can exercise your rights to the extent permitted by law as described in the “Your Rights and Choices” section, by clicking “Learn more”.
We maintain appropriate security safeguards to protect your Personal Information and only retain it for a limited period of time.
We may transfer your Personal Information outside of your country, including to the United States, in compliance with our Binding Corporate Rules and other data transfer mechanisms.
You may choose to use certain features for which we partner with other entities that operate independently from Mastercard.
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically to reflect changes in our privacy practices.
You can e-mail us at email@example.com. If you are located in the EEA or Switzerland, you may submit your request to exercise your rights to your Personal Information on Mastercard’s “My Data Center” Portal.
Mastercard International Inc. is the entity responsible for the processing of your Personal Information; however, if you are located in the EEA or Switzerland, Mastercard Europe SA is the entity responsible for the processing of your Personal Information.
If are located outside of the EEA or Switzerland and you have any questions, comments, or complaints about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, or if you would like to exercise your rights and choices, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at:
Global Privacy Officer
Mastercard International Incorporated
2000 Purchase Street
Purchase, New York 10577
If you are located in the EEA or Switzerland, you may submit your request to exercise your rights to your Personal Information on Mastercard’s “My Data Center” Portal as of 25th May 2018, or e-mail us at: email@example.com; or write to us at:
Data Protection Officer
Mastercard Europe SA
Chaussée de Tervuren 198A