Graze & Gaze
Private Yacht Cruise and Lavish Picnic in Sydney Harbour
Cruise Sydney Harbour in luxury on a private yacht, capturing breathtaking landmarks, then relish a Lavender Bay picnic with a gourmet graze board and moreMore...
Discover Sydney on a luxury yacht cruise, followed by a lavish picnic at Lavender Bay with striking views. Cruise the Sydney Harbour onboard a 28-foot luxury vessel, surrounded by Sydney's most popular landmarks including the iconic Opera House, Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, Wooloomooloo, and more. Afterward, you'll delight in a lush picnic, including a gourmet charcuterie platter, drinks, and a bottle of Moët & Chandon Champagne, with spectacular views of Harbour Bridge, Luna Park, and more. Plus, you'll receive wine tumblers as mementos to take home. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Immersing yourself in Sydney's scenery in sumptuous style with your special someone.
- Take a one-hour luxury yacht cruise through Sydney Harbour.
- Share a two-hour picnic with charcuterie, drinks, and Champagne.
- Receive wine tumblers as mementos.
- Experience is available from 1 October 2023 through 31 May 2024
- Experience must be booked at least 5 days in advance
- Experience is for a minimum of 2 and a maximum 6 people
- Price listed is per person, and goes up by US$79 per additional person
- For your Cruise departure, you can select from the following locations:
- Circular Quay – Campbell's Cove
- Barangaroo – King Street Wharf
- Darling Harbour – Convention Jetty
- Lavender Bay – Lavender Bay Jetty
- Woolwich – Deckhouse Wharf
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- If adverse weather is predicted 48 hours ahead of your Graze & Gaze experience, you have three options to choose from:
- Arrange an alternative date for your experience.
- Move your picnic to a sheltered location you can provide within 5km of the Sydney CBD, postcode 2000. For example, your Luxury Picnic can be set up in your hotel room or your home.
- You're happy to risk the chance of rain and would like to proceed with your picnic. There is a limited number of Gazebos* available to hire which can be set up for you at an additional $40.
- The Graze & Gaze team will contact you between 24-48 hours before your picnic if the weather is scheduled to rain.
- After your cruise, your picnic will be set up at Lavender Bay – this is a 1-minute walk from the boat jetty to your picnic. One of the Graze & Gaze team members will meet you once you disembark the boat.
- This experience is non-refundable.
- Complimentary items are not exchangeable for cash or kind.
- Standard cancellation policy applies.
- This experience is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Payment must be made by a Mastercard credit or debit card.