This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
National Gallery of Australia
Watch an exclusive video at the 4th National Indigenous Art Triennial: Ceremony exhibit
Visit one of the touring exhibition's locations and understand how First Nations artists are interpreting this year's theme
See an exclusive video when you attend the National Gallery's 4th National Indigenous Art Triennial: Ceremony. Arrive at one of the touring exhibition's locations, where you'll find the video viewing area at the entrance to the show. Listen to lead curator Hetti Perkins as she joins Arrernte and Kalkadoon peoples to talk about this year's theme of "ceremony." Discover why ceremony is central to the practice of many First Nations artists and how this theme manifests through visual art, film, music, and dance. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Gaining exclusive insights into the minds of Australia's finest artists with fellow art lovers.
- Attend the 4th National Indigenous Art Triennial: Ceremony
- View a video led by lead curator Hetti Perkins
- Hear First Nations artists explain their work in their own words
- Experience is available until 31 December 2023
- Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- Video is free and will be delivered via video download after clicking "Add to Cart"
- Experience is appropriate for participants of all ages and skill levels
- Video is in English