This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Discover renowned photographer João Farkas's images of 1970s Trancoso
Be enchanted by the people and place captured by Farkas's lens 50-plus years ago when it was an isolated coastal farming village
Catch renowned photographer João Farkas in a short documentary about his work in Trancoso. With the vibrant video, you'll be transported to the small and isolated coastal farming village back in the 1970s through Farkas's iconic and colourful images depicting the humanity of everyday life. Plus, you'll hear from Farkas himself about what inspired him to photograph the place and its people with ASA 64 film, sharing stimulating tales about the area's inhabitants. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Getting firsthand stories behind João Farkas's Trancoso images with fellow fans.
- Watch a short video highlighting João Farkas's 1970s Trancoso photographs
- See iconic images depicting the isolated village and its people
- Hear Trancoso stories from Farkas himself
- Experience is valid until 30 June 2023
- Experience is a digital download; participants will receive the video via email
- Experience provided in Portuguese with English and Spanish subtitles