Visit the Cinecittà Studios like a star
A private guided tour on the most famous film sets to discover the secrets of the Dream Factory
A very special film is about to start at the Cinecittà Studios and you and your family have the chance to be a part of it. Discover the places, stories and costumes behind the silver screen legends on a guided tour: visit the sets of Ancient Rome, Jerusalem and medieval Florence and the three exhibition areas of Cinecittà si Mostra followed by a visit to the set of the “Chamber of wonders: the tools of ancient Rome” where you will discover, thanks to a professional guide, the most curious anecdotes of the Dream Factory. Exclusively for Mastercard card holders.
Go behind the scenes of the greatest movies with your family.
- Arrival in Cinecittà and hospitality
- Special gift offered by Cinecittà
- Guided tour of the location
- Tour of three sets: Ancient Rome, Jerusalem and medieval Florence
- Tour of the Cinecittà si Mostra exhibition areas and the submarine used for the filming of U-571
- Tour of the “Chamber of wonders: the tools of ancient Rome”
- Lunch with reserved table at the Caffè di Cinecittà
- Possibility to add additional Priceless offers on request while booking: costume rental, photo shooting and dedicated make-up artist.
- Min 2 people, max 7 people
- The offer is limited and subject to availability
- Price: 250 euro for 2 people and 50 euro for children from 5 to 11 years old
- Children under 5 enter free of charge
- For further information on prices please contact Cinecittà Eventi
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted