Sůl & řepa
Tasting experience at the zero waste Sůl a řepa restaurant
Head chef Pavel Drdel's creative menu will serve you everything from root to tipMore...
The story told to your taste buds at the Sůl & řepa restaurant does not begin in the kitchen, but in the surrounding fields and gardens of the carefully selected farmers and breeders. Come and enjoy the unique tasting menu prepared by head chef Pavel Drdel and allow yourself to be surprised by neglected or completely forgotten ingredients he will discover for you and process without any wastage. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Tasting a creative menu composed of the best local ingredients
- Special 5-6 course menu dependent on the current season and the creativity of the chef; even meat lovers will find something to their liking
- Wine pairing, jug of water and coffee to go with your dessert
- Option to order the menu itself or with wine pairing, jug of water and coffee to go with your dessert
- Table for 2-4 people near the open kitchen
- Meeting with Pavel Drdel and presentation of the zero waste concept
- Homemade pickled vegetables as a gift
- Priceless experiences are reserved for Mastercard cardholders
- Capacity: 2 to 4 participants
- Date: You choose the date during payment. We will confirm the date within 48 hours, depending on the capacity of the restaurant and the chef, or we can arrange another suitable one.
- Location: Sůl & řepa, Strakonice
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted