Peak with Priceless
Dine above the clouds with preferred table reservations at Peak with Priceless
Enjoy priority reservations and a special welcome drink while immersing yourself in iconic sky-high viewsMore...
Take a culinary journey to an elevated dinner at Peak with Priceless, where, along with a dining companion, you’ll enjoy priority access to some of the restaurant’s most in-demand table seatings on Friday and Saturday evenings. Boasting the best views of the city from the 101st floor, these in-demand tables for two are available at 5:00 and 7:30 p.m. ET. Revel in a complimentary glass of champagne or a cocktail/mocktail before indulging in a three-course prix-fixe menu curated by executive chef Rose Noel. You’ll top off the night with a specially curated dessert experience. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Savoring iconic views of New York City and a delicious meal with your favorite culinary adventurer.
- Enjoy priority access to in-demand Friday and Saturday night reservations at Peak with Priceless
- Delight in a complimentary welcome beverage and specially curated dessert
- Soak up the iconic views of NYC from the 101st floor
- Priceless experiences are reserved for Mastercard cardholders
- Experience takes place every Friday and Saturday
- Reservations for 5:00 p.m. ET can be booked up to 82 hours in advance
- Reservations for 7:30 p.m. ET can be booked up to 84.5 hours in advance
- Please note that the ticket price, tax, gratuity, and any other applicable additional costs are to be paid in-person at the restaurant
- Ticket price is US$300 per pair (gratuity and taxes not included)
- Ticket's taxes, gratuity, and food and drinks beyond the welcome offer and prix-fixe menu are additional and you will be responsible for covering these additional costs
- This booking process is only intended to confirm your reservation
- Additional reservations will be made available one month prior to the event date
- Experience is available through the end of June 29, 2024
- Accessibility accommodations include elevators and ramp access