Learn a delectable new seafood recipe from a top Croatian chef focused on sustainable cooking
Join the head chef of Restaurant Badi for a video tutorial in making a blue crab, sea bream, and pomegranate fusion saladMore...
Dazzle your friends with a tantalising new seafood recipe from a virtual workshop in making blue crab, sea bream, and pomegranate fusion salad. In the video, the manager of award-winning Restaurant Badi will start by introducing you to the restaurant and some of its suppliers. Then follow along in your kitchen as head chef Aleksandar Grubić guides you through each step of this deliciously fresh dish. At Restaurant Badi, sustainability has been a priority from the very beginning. They not only source many local ingredients but also strive to maximize the use of each ingredient, creating two or more items from a single one whenever possible. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing your friend's eyes widen as you present your most impressive new recipe.
- Hear an introduction to BADI Restaurant Badi from manager Ivan Badurina
- Let Chef Aleksandar guide you through the preparation of a delicious crab and bream salad
- Practice the dish in your kitchen until it meets fine dining standards
- Discover chef's and owner's dedication to sustainability through local sourcing and efficient ingredient use.
- Priceless experiences are reserved for Mastercard cardholders
- Experience is valid until 31 December 2024
- Recipe ingredients: blue crab, sea bream, pomegranate, parsley, fennel, salt, pepper, olive oil, nutmeg, lime
- Recipe instructions:
- Start by cooking the blue crab. Allow it to cool, clean it, and set it aside
- Next, create a pomegranate emulsion by blending olive oil and a pinch of salt with pomegranate juice using a hand blender
- Then, fillet the sea bream and use the fish to make a carpaccio, placing it at the base of the salad
- Finally, prepare a fennel salad by adding a pinch of salt, a dash of pepper, and some olive oil
- To finish, season the blue crab salad with salt, pepper, olive oil, lime zest, a hint of nutmeg, and some parsley
- Plate and serve
- By visiting JRE-HR restaurants and downloading free digital content at the Priceless.com platform, you can collect eight different stamps within the calendar year 2024 and win a gastronomic experience in the JRE-HR restaurant of your choice
- Mastercard cardholders have a special benefit that allows them to get to the award menu faster, as each downloaded video is worth 1 stamp
- The maximum number of stamps that can be collected by downloading experiences is 4
- After collecting 8 stamps from 8 different Croatian JRE restaurants (by physically visiting the restaurants or combining physical visits to the restaurants with downloading digital content), send a photo of the page with the stamps, along with your personal data, to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that your award-winning gastronomic experience can be arranged
- The Mastercard Priceless platform guarantees cardholders secure storage of card data. The card information is protected and will be used exclusively for the purpose stated in the "Priceless Global Privacy Notice" located on our website.