YUAN Plant-Based Degustation Menu and Exclusive Vegetarian Wine Pairing
Embark on a one & only plant-based gastronomy journeyMore...
Experience the depth and potential of refined plant-based gastronomy with Chef Shao and enhance your experience with selected wine pairings. YUAN taps into the pulse and rhythms of nature and delivers to you an avant-garde Chinese vegetarian degustation with Western fine dining sensibilities. With their in-house wine connoisseur, LUBUDS takes your dining experience on to greater heights; four plant-based fine wines are hand-picked to complement the diverse tasting profiles of the vegetarian dishes.
Pairings include Chinese Celery served with the soft and refreshing Marquis De Bonnieres Champagne; Sweet and Sour Plum with the clean and crisp Block 1A Chardonnay; Preserved Watermelon with the rich and full-bodied Oiseau Rare AOC Maury Sec Roussillon; and the 9 Sweet Grid Dessert with Musar Jeune Rosé, a well-rounded fruity and floral young rosé.
- Unique vegetarian wine-pairing hand-picked by in-house sommelier
- Explore the extensive flavour profiles of curated vegetarian dishes
- Enjoy the latest culinary creations by Chef Ronald Shao, who also heads up Mian at The Murray
1. Welcome Drinks
- Bitter Melon, Celery, Cucumber, Kale, Green Apple
2. Amuse Bouche
- Chinese Celery, Dried Egg Curd, Shimeji Mushroom (Wine Pairing: Josmeyer, Pinot Blanc "Mise du Printemps", Alsace AOP, France (Organic, Biodynamics))
- Chinese Bun, Olive Vegetable
- Pomelo, Tricolor Quinoa, Sago
- Carrot, Celtuce, Daikon, Rattan Pepper, Watermelon, Radish
- Chinese Fried-dough, Soy Milk Steamed Egg, Pickled Vegetable
- Sweet & Sour Plum, Pomelo Peel, Prickly Waterlily (Wine Pairing: Josmeyer, Pinot Blanc "Mise du Printemps", Alsace AOP, France (Organic, Biodynamics))
- Watercress, Peach Gum
- Seasonal Fruits, Yogurt Cracker
- Hmong Red Soup, Preserved Watermelon, Saffron (Wine Pairing: Château L'Escart Prestige, Bordeaux Supérieur AOP, France (Organic Biodynamics))
- Button Mushroom, Portobello Mushroom, White Ferula Mushroom
7. Palate Cleanser
- Fresh Fennel, Citrus
- Chili Tomato Sauce, Gum Karaya, Tofu
9. Staple Food
- Chestnut, Multigrain Rice (Wine Pairing: Château L'Escart Prestige, Bordeaux Supérieur AOP, France (Organic Biodynamics))
- The 9 Sweet Grid (Wine Pairing: Musar Jeune Rosé)
- Chinese Dessert Tea
Online payments are safer, faster and more convenient.
- The experience will be available until 31st December, 2023
- Price listed is for 1 person (Minimum booking is for 2 pax)
- Venue: Shop 2, G/F, Chinachem Hollywood Centre, 1-13 Hollywood Road, Central
- Available Time: Dinner, served between 6pm – 11pm
- By purchasing the experience, you agree your contact will be passed to Yuan. You will be contacted by the Yuan team within 3 working days to arrange a date and timeslot for your experience.
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted