The Hungry Post
Take a culinary journey to the 1960s with a nostalgic dinner at Chug’s Diner
Taste Chef Michael Beltran’s standout dishes during this unique and nostalgic dinner eventMore...
Get a seat for the fourth stop of The Hungry Post Dining Club presented by Mastercard featuring restaurants recognized by the Michelin Guide at the 1960s-themed Chug's Diner on October 19, 2023. With retro camel-colored booths, vintage stainless-steel barstools, and a mint green marbled bar, this vibrant Coconut Grove eatery helmed by Chef Michael Beltran offers a fusion of Cuban and American diner culture and cuisine. Known for standout dishes including cast iron pancakes slow-cooked in clarified butter and warm maple syrup and the non-traditional pan con lechon with mojo and tonnato sauce, Chef Beltran's menu is sure to delight your tastebuds. The one-night-only dinner will feature dishes inspired by diner classics served family-style along with Brugal 1888 rum cocktails, including a sophisticated boozy milkshake. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Savoring '60s-inspired bites together at a restaurant recognized by the Michelin Guide.
- Enjoy a nostalgic dinner event at a temple to Miami nostalgia
- Savor 4-5 dishes inspired by American diner classics
- Sip Brugal 1888 rum cocktails
- Feel transported to the 1960s with period decor and a curated musical playlist
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted
- Guests must be 21+ with valid ID to recieve alcohol pairings