Taste the flavours of Malaysia at the award-winning Sambal Shiok
Join chef Mandy Yin and her signature Laksa dishes alongside a complimentary glass of wineMore...
Hidden in a corner of Islington, discover a little slice of Malaysia with a big explosion of powerful flavours. Sambal Shiok, a restaurant that previously featured in our Hidden Gems Dining series handpicked by award-winning food writer, critic and broadcaster Tom Parker-Bowles, is now offering you a complimentary glass of white Riesling Trocken Walter wine or a non-alcoholic Wilfred Spritz cocktail. From fiery sunset-coloured Laksa's to cool and earthy gado-gado salad, discover chef/owner Mandy Yin's signature and critically acclaimed style of Kuala Lumpur cooking nestled on Holloway Road. Sambal Shiok has achieved cult, award-winning status, including TimeOut's North London Best Loved Restaurant. The first print of Mandy's debut cookbook, Sambal Shiok: The Malaysian Cookbook, sold out in less than two months after publication in 2021.
Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
- Sharing award-winning Malaysian cuisine with your favourite foodie friends
- Soulful flavour sensations at Sambal Shiok
- Complimentary glass of white Riesling Trocken Walter wine OR a glass of non-alcoholic Wilfred Spritz cocktail
- Award-winning Laksas in the heart of North London
- The experience is available to book until 12:00pm 29 February 2024
- The experience offers each guest a complimentary glass of white Riesling Trocken Walter wine OR a glass of non-alcoholic Wilfred Spritz cocktail. One free glass of either will be given to every person on the table booked by a cardholder under this offer at the start of their meal
- Alcoholic drinks are served to over 18s only
- The restaurant's current opening hours are Tue, Wed, Thu 5pm to 9pm and Fri, Sat 12pm to 9:30pm
- To book the experience, cardholders must book directly with Sambal Shiok
- Any dietary requirements are to be supplied upon booking