The Hungry Post
Savor four never-before-seen dishes by Chef Carey Hynes of Jaguar Sun
Celebrate Jaguar Sun's recognition as Bib Gourmand and the Best Cocktail Program of 2023 by the Michelin Guide with a memorable meal and uniquely inspired Brugal rum cocktailsMore...
Attend the first stop of The Hungry Post Dining Club presented by Mastercard series, featuring restaurants recognized by the Michelin Guide, at Jaguar Sun on September 27, 2023. You'll be treated to a one-of-a-kind, pasta-forward menu to celebrate Jaguar Sun's Bib Gourmand recognition and Best Cocktail Program of 2023 award from the Michelin Guide. You'll step into the sleek cocktail lounge known for serving decadent dishes with artful presentations such as creamy agnolotti with blue crab and saffron and exquisite tropical cocktails, in an obscure lobby building in downtown Miami. You'll savor four never-before-seen dishes that evoke nostalgia from Chef Carey Hynes along with a variety of quirky Brugal 1888 rum cocktails paired with each dish, expertly crafted by bartender Will Thompson and inspired whimsical worlds. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Discovering what makes Jaguar Sun a Michelin Guide-worthy dining destination with your favorite fellow foodie.
- Be there for The Hungry Post Dining Club presented by Mastercard at Jaguar Sun
- Savor four never-before-seen dishes from Chef Carey Hynes
- Sip whimsical Brugal 1888 rum cocktails
- Feast on award-winning cuisine
Razor clam - thai chili, nasturtium
Spot prawn tartare - aji dulce, shiso
Scallop - cucumber, yuzu kosho
Shigoku oyster - seaweed vinegar
Trout roe tartlet - crème fraîche
Wagyu tartare - charred leek aioli
Kombu chitarra - Kaluga caviar, middleneck clam
Aged Rohan duck - dried plum, madeira jus
Millefeuille - passionfruit
- Each ticket covers 1 guest; gratuity included
- Experience must be booked prior to event start time
- Experience offered for a maximum of 12 guests per seating time
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted
- Guests must be 21+ to receive alcohol pairing