Relish a well-known chef’s tasting menu at a trendy Hong Kong hot spot
Taste six sensorial courses from an internationally acclaimed culinary master at LUMA within the iconic 1881 HeritageMore...
Opening exclusively to Mastercard cardholders on June 29, diners at LUMA can look forward to enjoying a tantalizing multi-course fusion degustation menu that will be designed – and constantly refreshed – by a rotating roster of LUBUDS Group's acclaimed chefs. As masters of their craft, they will interpret the radiance and distinct flavors of Asian, Chinese and European favorites and signature dishes in their own unique styles.
The name LUMA – an amalgamation of the words LUBUDS and Mastercard – is at once uplifting and easy to pronounce by speakers of many languages. A derivative of the word luminous, LUMA evokes light, radiance, and illumination. An apt name for a venue designed to spotlight the mastery of Hong Kong's homegrown culinary talents while it also welcomes the electric energy to which guest chefs will contribute, starting with the Michelin-starred Bjoern Alexander in August 2023.
Starting from 28 June 2023, LUMA brings a splendid selection of priceless experiences. 4 Hands Dinner with LUMA x Former Executive Chef of 2 Michelin-Starred Restaurant, Bjoern Alexander awaits you between 16 October 2023 to 14 December 2023. Indulge and book your exclusive menus here.
Experience LUMA for Yourself
Starting June 28, 2023, Mastercard cardholders can make reservations at LUMA online, via OpenRice.com, or by calling the restaurant at (+852) 3988-0088.
Discovering your love for new dishes at a sought-after Hong Kong dining destination with your favourite feasters.
- Exciting lineup of guest chefs that kick off with none other than the Michelin-starred
- Immerse in the enchanting ambience of our cocktail bar, where every sip is a journey of taste and every moment is an opportunity to unwind and indulge
- Breezy balcony to overlook Hong Kong's mesmerizing skyline that elevates the dining experience to new heights of elegance and sophistication
Online payments are safer, faster and more convenient.
- Venue: LUMA, G/F, 1881 Heritage, 2A Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui
- By booking the experience, you agree your contact will be passed to LUMA. You will be contacted by the LUMA team within 3 working days to arrange a timeslot for your experience.
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted
- If you are making a reservation from Mainland China, please contact: 400 172 4684.
- If you are making a reservation from Taiwan, please contact: 008 0185 3017.
- From all other countries, please dial: (international outbound code from origin country) 852 5803 0232.