Savour a scenic coastal drive to Constantia Glen for wine tastings and charcuterie
Nestled between Constantiaberg and Table Mountain with breathtaking views year-round, Constantia Glen produces some of South Africa's best wines in an enchanting location. Featuring fantastic food, including local flammkuchen flatbread, Constantia Glen is a destination for wine lovers and foodies alike. Take a scenic two-hour road trip for two in an old classic car from Cape Town, driving along the Atlantic Seaboard Coastal Road, up Chapman's Peak, and into Constantia Nek to Constantia Glen, where you'll taste four wines, savour a cheese and charcuterie platter, and get a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc.
- Offer valid between 1 May 2023 and 15 January 2024, with block-out dates on 24-26 December 2023 and 31 December 2023
- Offer valid for participants 18 years and older
- Make a reservation for this sought-after wine farm by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants are to quote "Mastercard" when booking
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted