Tour the Chiavalon estate and taste its award-winning olive oils
Soak in Istrian culture and history and sample local sausage, cheese, and wine guided by one of the Chiavalon brothersMore...
Immerse yourself in Istrian history, culture, and culinary delights with a tour of the Chiavalon estate led by one of the Chiavalon brothers. You'll start at the Kažun Park, where you'll learn about traditional stone buildings used by farmers and shepherds. Next, you'll sip sparkling wine at the Chiavalon Family Tasting Room while hearing about their history as olive growers and producers. An expert will guide you in a tasting of four extra-virgin olive oils, and you'll savour local sausage, cheese, Malvasia wine, as well as dessert and sweet wine. You'll finish at the Chiavalon olive mill and hear about modern, sustainable olive oil production, including their no-waste practices. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Indulging in award-winning olive oil and Istrian delicacies while discovering Croatian history amid unparalleled beauty.
- Tour the Chiavalon estate and olive mill with one of the Chiavalon brothers
- Taste top quality olive oils and learn how to recognize them on the market
- Learn about the production of extra virgin olive oil and how to pair it with food
- Explore traditional architecture at the Kažun Park
- Savour a traditional snack and dessert
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- The Mastercard priceless™ platform guarantees cardholders secure storage of card data. The card information is protected and will be used exclusively for the purposes stated in the "priceless™ Global Privacy Notice" located on our website.
The experience will be finally agreed upon depending on the partner's availability and the agreement between the partner and the guests.
- The amount paid for the experience is non-refundable once the experience has been agreed upon.