Discover Istrian culture and culinary delights at Kažun Park and an olive mill
Gain insight into ancient stone structures, taste extra-virgin olive oils, sample traditional snacks with wine, and moreMore...
Discover Istrian history and taste the region's delectable products with a visit to the Kažun Park and Chiavalon olive mill. You'll start at the Kažun Park, where you'll learn about the traditional stone structures that sheltered farmers and shepherds. Next, you'll head to Chiavalon, sip sparkling wine, walk through the olive grove, and hear about the family business's history and philosophy. Then, you'll taste four extra-virgin olive oils and learn how to pair them with food. Plus, you'll savour local sausage, cheese, salad, and Malvasia wine, as well as dessert and sweet wine. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Immersing yourself in Istria’s unique architectural history and vibrant local cuisine with fellow epicurean explorers.
- Visit the Kažun Park and Chiavalon olive mill
- Taste top quality olive oils and learn how to recognize them on the market
- Learn about the production of extra virgin olive oil and how to pair it with food
- Savour a traditional snack and dessert
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- The Mastercard priceless™ platform guarantees cardholders secure storage of card data. The card information is protected and will be used exclusively for the purposes stated in the "priceless™ Global Privacy Notice" located on our website.
- The experience will be finally agreed upon depending on the partner's availability and the agreement between the partner and the guests.
- The amount paid for the experience is non-refundable once the experience has been agreed upon.