Immerse yourself in a multisensory ocean-themed VIP party
Dance the night away at a multi-sensory VIP Party celebrating nature conservationMore...
Support ocean ecosystems in style at a Hidden Worlds VIP party on February 25, 2023, in Miami, Florida. Admire 360-degree sounds, projections, and physical artwork as you let loose at a VIP party with dance music and signature eco-positive cocktails. You also have the option to be served a 10-course dinner prepared by chefs Scott Linquist and Kevyn Pratt, including drink pairings before the VIP party. Each dish is made from ingredients that benefit the oceans, such as kelp and bivalves. Plus, take home a keepsake book if you choose to dine before the party. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Making memories with your pals while enjoying sustainable, ocean-friendly entertainment.
- Indulge in a chef-crafted meal made with innovative ingredients (optional)
- Delight in the marriage of taste, sound, and art in a multisensory space
- Sip one-of-a-kind cocktails at an exclusive "underwater" dance party
- Tax and gratuity are included
- Experience is valid for Mastercard cardholders 21+
- Experiences takes place on Saturday February 25, 2023
- Dinner experience begins at 7 p.m. EST
- VIP Party experience begins at 9 p.m. EST
- Dinner is for a maximum of 24 guests and will be 2.5 hours long
- VIP Party is for a maximum of 150 guests and doors will be open for 4 hours
- Experience must be booked before the start time of the event
- Participants are to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted