Step into an ocean wonderland at a Hidden Worlds dinner experience
Support underwater ecosystems through a spectacular 10-course ocean-positive meal
Immerse yourself in a multisensory dinner and art experience with Hidden Worlds. Marvel at ocean scenes as you take your seat among projection-mapped visuals, 360-degree sound, and physical art pieces. You'll then tuck into a 10-course menu with complimentary cocktail pairings by chefs Scott Linquist and Kevyn Pratt. Each dish is ocean-positive, which means it either depletes populations of invasive species such as lionfish or encourages farming of beneficial species such as kelp. You'll also receive a souvenir book to remember your evening. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Sharing an unforgettable meal while preserving our oceans for the next generation.
- Savor a 10-course menu with complimentary cocktails
- Engage your senses with all-encompassing visuals and sounds
- Boost your conservation knowledge with an exclusive book
- Price is US$300 person; tax and gratuity included
- Experience is valid for Mastercard cardholders 21+
- Experience is for a maxium of 8 guests and will be 2.5 hours long
- Experiences takes place on the dates and times listed above
- Experience must be booked at least 1 day in advance
- Participants are to reach out to email@example.com with any questions
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted