Relish the flavors of Basque country with a multi-course dinner at Lur restaurant
Feast on seasonal dishes and specialty items during a private gathering at Time Out Market Miami
Take a culinary tour of Spain's Basque country without leaving Florida during a series of special tasting dinners at Time Out Market Miami's award-winning Lur restaurant. Chef, founder, and Michelin vet Aitor Garate Berasaluze hosts these intimate meals that feature an eight-course tapas menu with complimentary wine pairings for only six guests. Let the vibrant flavors inspire you as you sample a selection of seasonal dishes and specialty items that showcase the region's distinctive gastronomy.
Stop by the Main Bar at Time Out Market Miami before or after your experience and enjoy a free cocktail with voucher, honoring iconic Miami destinations. Up for this month, the The Playwright Martini. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Getting a Basque cuisine education from a top Miami chef with your closest foodie friends.
- Meet Chef Aitor Garate Berasaluze and hear his culinary philosophy
- Savor eight courses of traditional Basque dishes at a private table
- Enjoy wine pairings designed to complement each course
- Experience is valid for Mastercard cardholders 21+
- Once a date is selected, please choose your group size from the pulldown menu
- Price is US$113 and includes wine pairing (US$45 value), tax and gratuity
- Experience is for a maximum of 6 guests and will be 90 minutes long
- Sales close the day prior to event at 11:59 p.m. EST
- Participants are to reach out to email@example.com with any questions
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted