Dazzle your taste buds with a 20-course Thai-Chinese tasting menu
Secure a coveted table for two at Restaurant Potong in a restored 120-year-old building and meet the celebrated Chef PamMore...
Embark on a culinary journey for two at Restaurant Potong in Bangkok, courtesy of Chef Pichaya "Pam" Utharntharm. Enjoy the contrast between the 120-year-old building that was once her great-great-grandfather's pharmacy and the innovative dining that earned her a place on Condé Nast Traveler's 2022 Hot List. You and your guest will relish a 20-course tasting menu of Thai-Chinese cuisine, featuring ingredients such as 14-day dry-aged duck, stir-fried Chinese kale, soy sauce, miso, and fermented tea. Plus, you'll get to meet Chef Pam after your decadent meal. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Taking your tastebuds on an exceptional culinary journey through Thai-Chinese cuisine.
- Secure a coveted seat at Restaurant Potong
- Tuck into a 20-course Thai-Chinese tasting menu
- Meet and chat with Chef Pam
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- By participating in this priceless Experience I acknowledge risks inherent with the global Covid-19 pandemic and I agree that Mastercard shall have no liability in connection with my attendance at the merchant's event.
- Mastercard cardholders acknowledge that the experience may be unavailable, postponed or modified after the booking due to restrictions imposed by relevant government authorities in relation to the prevailing Covid-19 pandemic. Mastercard cardholders will be informed and contacted in relation to any alternative arrangement for the experience.