FIRE & FLNT at 1-Atico
Dine in the Sky at Singapore's Argentinian Restaurant 1 Atico
"Dinner in the Sky" experience at FireFlnt, an Argentinian restaurant in Singapore's 1-Altitude rooftop, offering stunning views of the city with Mastercard Priceless.More...
Treat someone special to a night of gourmet food and breathtaking views at one of 1 Atico's two upscale restaurants. Book a priority reservation at FLNT, Nikkei Restaurant & Bar, or FIRE, an authentic Argentinian restaurant. Head to the best seats in the house and sip on a complimentary cocktail upon arrival. Relax and enjoy the Singapore skyline from 55 levels up, all while indulging in a chef-curated menu. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Toasting to a beautiful night as you dine at the top of Singapore together.
- Book priority reservations for the best seats in the house at FLNT or FIRE
- Marvel at dazzling views of Singapore as you sip a complimentary cocktail
- Sample upscale menus from the city's most talented chefs
- Experience is valid until 30 September 2023
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Experience is valid for dinner from Monday to Thursday only
- Experience is not available on the eve of public holidays, public holidays, and special occasions
- Experience is not available on 6 October, 10 October, 12 October, 18 October, 24 October, 26 October, 3 November, 19 November, 18 December, or 29 December 2022
- Experience is for a minimum of 2 people
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Option 1 FIRE Seasonal Communal Menu
- Option 2 & 3 FLNT Tasting Menu
- Choice of cocktail at FLNT: SAWAYAKA
- Sauza Silver Tequila | Yuzu | Sencha White Peach Tea Pink Grapefruit | Soda
- Choice of cocktail at FIRE: ALTAIR
- Pisco | Elderflower Liqueur | Yerba Mate Orange Tea | Mango Syrup Lemon | Soda
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- The user is obliged to observe existing copyright law and other legislation. The user may not reproduce, distribute or publish the content or remove technical protection measures or copyright or legal notifications.
- Mastercard is not responsible for any connectivity or other technical issues that may arise during the experience.
- Mastercard cardholders acknowledge that the experience may be unavailable, postponed or modified after the booking due to restrictions imposed by relevant government authorities in relation to the prevailing Covid-19 pandemic. Mastercard cardholders will be informed and contacted in relation to any alternative arrangement for the experience.