Shop, cook, and dine on a family farm with an Istrian cooking class
Get hands-on for a market-to-table event that includes a four-course meal, a tasting of six Istrian wines, and more
Get to know Istrian cuisine with a cooking class for two that takes place at a picturesque family farm. You'll begin with a trip through Pula's green market for ingredients before heading to the farm, which is located between the coastal villages of Medulin and Ližnjan. There, you'll have brunch and sip wine before following along with your instructor to prepare four dishes, including traditional Istrian pasta with truffles. Finally, you'll enjoy your feast with samples of six wines in the shade of an olive grove. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Preparing a gourmet meal and enjoying it together in an Istrian olive grove.
- Select the freshest ingredients yourself from a green market
- Prepare an appetiser, pasta with truffles, a main meat dish, and a dessert
- Savour brunch, local wines, and the fruits of your labour amid olive trees
- Receive a gift package with olives, high-quality olive oil, and verjus
- Experience is valid for participants 18 years old and older
- Experience is valid until 31 December 2023
- Experience must be booked at least 1 week in advance
- Price listed is for 2 people
- Experience includes round-trip transportation from the meeting point, market visit, brunch with wine, cooking class, tasting of six premium wines, four-course dinner, and gift package
- Gift package includes a 0.25-litre bottle of top-quality olive oil, a 0.5-litre bottle of verjus, and homemade olives
- If truffles are not available, guests will prepare a regular pasta and receive a bottle of top-quality wine as a replacement
- Host will meet cardholders in front of Milan 1967 café, located at Pula market, at 9 a.m.
- If guests prefer to drive their own car, they can follow host to the olive grove and park there
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- The experience will be finally organized teaching on the availability of partners and a joint agreement of partners and guests
- The amount paid for the experience is non-refundable once the experience has been agreed
- In case of lack of truffles guests will be preparing a regular pasta and receive a bottle of top quality wine as a replacement
- The Mastercard Priceless platform guarantees cardholders secure storage of card data. The card information is protected and will be used exclusively for the purpose stated in the "Priceless Global Privacy Notice" located on our website.