Chef Steve McHugh
Savor San Antonio’s flavors with a virtual cooking & cocktail class
Join a star chef & celebrated mixologist for fresh recipes straight from the iconic San Antonio River WalkMore...
Add some tantalizing new food and drink recipes inspired by the Alamo City to your repertoire during a virtual class that takes place on the world-famous San Antonio River Walk. Local celebrity chef Steve McHugh and renowned mixologist Tanner Johnson will lead this floating tutorial, designed to teach you some easy bites and refreshing libations that are perfect for your next get-together. Take in the beauty of this UNESCO Creative City of Gastronomy as the duo guides you through each step. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Surprising your guests at your next dinner party with Alamo City-inspired bites and libations that won’t disappoint.
- Join five-time James Beard Award finalist Steve McHugh and cocktail expert and sommelier Tanner Johnson for a virtual workshop
- Follow along at home as the duo demonstrate recipes from the San Antonio River Walk
- Start planning your next virtual or in-person get-together with these party-ready food and drink ideas
- Experience is available through December 31, 2023
- Pre-recorded video is available at no cost to registered Mastercard cardholders
- Recipes include:
- Summer salad of tomatoes, melons, baby corn, basil, peaches and crabmeat with a Pernod vinaigrette
- Lamb T-bone with chimichurri and grilled fingerling potatoes