Priceless Restaurante in São Paulo
Book seats for Brazilian dining and drinks at Priceless™ São Paulo
Uncover the Sertões region's cuisine and culture with culinary superstars at the new rooftop venue
Immerse yourself in Brazilian cuisine and culture at Priceless™ Restaurant, in São Paulo. You'll receive a link to an exclusive platform to make reservations for lunch, dinner, and bar at the enchanting rooftop space in São Paulo's historic center. Enjoy Chef Onildo Rocha's tasting menu at Notiê Restaurante, cocktails by mixologist Ale D'Agostino's at Abaru Bar, natural wines curated by sommelier Andrea Vilas Boas, artisanal beers by Junior Bottura, and special coffees by Q Grader barista Boram Um. You'll also get to enjoy stellar landscapes across the Sertões, Brazil's hinterlands, spotlighted by Priceless ambassadors during their first expedition. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Feasting on elevated Brazilian flavours in a gastronomy complex with fellow foodies.
- Make lunch, dinner, or bar reservations at Priceless, in São Paulo
- Celebrate Brazil's hinterlands
- See epic landscapes
- Experience is available starting on 21 October 2021
- Each Mastercard cardholder can book experiences for up to 6 people in total
- Experience is for ages 18 and up
- Safety protocols for combating Covid-19 are strictly followed, including operating with reduced capacity, maintaining social distance and between tables, constantly sanitizing spaces and objects, and requiring the mandatory use of masks, which are only allowed off at the time of consumption.
- Customers need proof of vaccination (at least one dose) and there is a temperature check at the entrance to this place.
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted