Benefiting Stand Up To Cancer
Indulge in a priceless™ Table rooftop picnic at 74Wythe
Enjoy food curated specially for this al fresco dining experience by NYC restaurateur Esther ChoiMore...
Savor the flavors of a summer-inspired menu while taking in unforgettable views of the Manhattan skyline during a priceless™ Table rooftop picnic curated by chef Esther Choi on July 10, 2021. Presented by Mastercard and Eater, this al fresco dining experience atop Brooklyn’s newly opened 74Wythe features a three-course meal by the acclaimed NYC chef. Enjoy a priceless meal—along with your choice of beer, wine, bellinis, or mimosas—and try your hand at classic table games as you support an important cause. 100% of the purchase price will be donated to Stand Up To Cancer. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Celebrating summer at a rooftop picnic curated by chef Esther Choi.
- Savor a three-course meal specially curated by chef Esther Choi in lush picnic style
- Choose from VIP Admission for 6 guests, or General Admission for 4 guests
- Sip your choice of beer, wine, mimosas, or bellinis
- Listen to music from DJ Erika and test your skills at classic table games
- Uni egg toast
- Soft scrambled eggs, fresh uni, buttered brioche
- Korean fried chicken and waffles
- Gochujang honey glaze, scallion waffles, whipped kimchi butter
- Veg option: Korean fried cauliflower and waffles
- Yuzu panna cotta
- Mango compote, misugaru granola crumble
- Ikura Spring pea toast
- Salmon caviar, Whipped ricotta, fresh shaved snap peas, kimchi onion jam
- Kalbi steak frites
- KBBQ marinated skirt steak, kimchi chimichurri, shoestring frites
- Veg option: KBBQ marinated stuffed portobello steak
- Roasted corn parfait
- Bicolor corn olive oil ice cream, roasted corn crumble, gochujang caramel popcorn
About Esther Choi:
Esther Choi is the chef and owner of Mokbar and Ms.Yoo in New York City. Inspired by the time-honored techniques of her grandmother’s cooking, Choi believes that food is the ultimate expression of a country’s culture. From its history and social customs to its language, geography, and arts, Choi seeks to offer guests an understanding and appreciation of Korean food. Since the 2014 opening of her first venture, Mokbar in Chelsea Market, Choi has been hailed as a “New Rising Chef” by Food Republic and in 2015 was named a “Zagat 30 under 30” NYC Culinary Rockstar. From 2018 to 2019, Choi hosted Eater’s The Kitchen Gadget Test Show. Currently, she hosts Get Down With K-Town, a podcast about Korean American culture, which features Roy Choi, Judy Joo, Charlotte Cho, Dumbfoundead, and more. Mokbar has two locations, one in Chelsea Market and another in Brooklyn, with a third slated to open in midtown Manhattan in the fall of 2021.
- Experience takes place Saturday, July 10, 2021 in Brooklyn
- 100% of the purchase price of this experience will be donated to Stand Up To Cancer
- General Admission includes low tables with pillow seating, plated three-course meal for 4 guests, and take-home gift
- VIP Admission includes plated three-course meal for 6 guests, table in VIP area, take-home gift, and meet-and-greet with chef Esther Choi
- Two time slots are available:
- Brunch 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Lunch 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- General Admission 40 people
- Groups of 4
- VIP 12 people
- Tables of 6
- Frozen treats available from La Newyorkina
- Please see Terms & Conditions for COVID guidelines