The Food Dudes
Make The Food Dudes' Rasa Chopped Salad with Chef Nate Turnbull
Follow along and learn how to prepare one of The Food Dudes' best-selling food truck dishes at home
Join Chef Nate Turnbull of The Food Dudes, one of Toronto's top catering companies and a staple in the Toronto outdoor event and festival scene, for a virtual cooking class. You'll get an ingredients card and recipe beforehand to set up everything you need to make Rasa Chopped Salad, a top-selling item from The Food Dudes' Food Truck. Then, follow along as Chef Nate walks you through the preparation of each component from inside the Food Truck kitchen, including red wine vinaigrette, jalapeno-feta spread, fresh produce, and garnishes. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Bringing the festival experience home and preparing a fan-favourite Food Dudes Food Truck dish with the guidance of an expert chef.
- Take a virtual cooking class with The Food Dudes' Chef Nate Turnbull
- Learn to make The Food Dudes' best-selling Rasa Chopped Salad
- Recreate this delicious dish at home with an ingredients card and recipe
- Experience is available at no cost to registered Mastercard cardholders
- This experience will be delivered as a pre-recorded video and is available through May 30, 2022
- Download instructions will be provided with order confirmation email
- Video is available in English and is 10 minutes long
Salad: kale (chopped), napa cabbage (chopped), quinoa (cooked), cucumbers (chopped), roma or cherry tomatoes (halved), peppers (chopped), grapes (halved), mint (chopped), parsley (chopped)
Red Wine Vinaigrette: red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, dried oregano, sugar, oil, salt, pepper
Jalapeno Feta Spread: feta, parsley, chopped jalapenos
Garnishes: crumbled feta, harissa chickpeas (fried in oil and dusted with harissa seasoning), sumac