Italian Excellence: discover Abruzzo Honey with Slow Food
Discover all the secrets of honey production in Abruzzo, from an expert beekeeper
Do not miss out this experience and embark on a virtual journey to discover the authentic traditional flavors of Italian products, in collaboration with Slow Food. Set in the Sirente Velino Regional Park, the Abruzzo beekeeper Pietro Asci talks about his passion and the challenges he faces searching for the perfect bee and flower combinations. A video documentary that will teach you how to distinguish the unique characteristics of "stregonia" and "santoreggia" honeys, typical of this territory. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
An expert beekeeper will introduce you to all the characteristics of the unique and very rare Italian honey from the mountains around L'Aquila.
- Find out what characteristics make Abruzzo honey a precious and traditional Italian product that must be preserved.
- Learn all about a beekeeper's job and its challenges, with expert Pietro Asci.
- The experience is reserved to Mastercard cardholders.
- The experience is free of charge and includes a 5 min (approx.) video. The video is in Italian with English subtitles.
- The video will be available on Mastercard's YouTube channel.
- Please click on "Book here" to view the video on YouTube.
- Any non-personal use is prohibited, as are sharing, publishing on any medium, or forwarding in any form including digital (eg, by e-mail). In any case, any use, distribution, modification and/or resale of the videos for direct and/or indirect commercial and/or promotional purposes is prohibited.