Mixologist Jonathan Crosson
Make a "Northern Old Fashioned" with mixologist Jonathan Crosson
Learn to make a twist on the classic cocktail with homemade coconut simple syrup and the perfect ice
Join Toronto mixologist Jonathan Crosson for a virtual lesson on the "Northern Old Fashioned" cocktail. You'll start by learning how to make delectable coconut simple syrup using granulated sugar and coconut water. Then, you'll see how to make the perfect ice, even if you don't own a fancy ice cube tray. Finally, you'll watch as Crosson creates this delightful drink featuring London dry gin, charred cedar bitters, and coconut simple syrup, along with an aromatic garnish of grapefruit zest. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Finding a fun spin on a classic cocktail with an expert mixologist.
- Take a virtual lesson on the "Northern Old Fashioned" with mixologist Jonathan Crosson via this digital download
- Make coconut simple syrup
- See how to create perfect ice cubes for cocktails
Experience is available at no cost to registered Mastercard cardholders
This experience will be delivered as a pre-recorded video and is available for digital download through May 1, 2022
- Download instructions will be provided with order confirmation email
- Video is available in English and is 6 minutes long