Learn to make Short Rib Wellington with BlueBlood Steakhouse
Prepare an upscale entree at home, with instruction by Michelin-starred Chef Scott Saunderson
Take your cooking skills to the next level with a cooking demo led by BlueBlood Steakhouse's executive chef, Scott Saunderson. With this digital download, you can follow along at your leisure to learn how to prepare Short Rib Wellington with mushroom duxelle for two, with step by step instruction. BlueBlood sommelier, James Peden, recommends you pair your delicious meal with a California Cabernet Sauvignon. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning to make one of BlueBlood Steakhouse's signature dishes from the comfort of your home alongside a Michelin-starred chef.
- Follow along with a downloadable video from BlueBlood Steakhouse's executive chef, Scott Saunderson, while you expand your cooking repertoire
- Learn how to create an impressive main dish from scratch for an elevated dinner for two
Learn tips and tricks to help you cook like a pro at home
- Experience is available at no cost to registered Mastercard cardholders
- This experience will be delivered as a pre-recorded video and is available for digital download through December 31, 2021
- Download instructions will be provided with order confirmation email
- Video is available in English and is 12 minutes long