Experience rural living and farm-to-table dining at Locavore Farm
Take a guided tour of the farm, relish an outdoor farm-to-table meal with live music, and moreMore...
Experience true farm-to-table dining during a special event at Locavore Farms. Months prior, this small family farm will plant seeds in a reserved plot of land to grow crops that will be harvested for your experience. Your visit will start with welcome cocktails and a guided farm tour, complete with light bites from the garden. Then, you'll be seated at an outdoor table with stunning views of the gardens as the chefs prepare your meal over a wood-fired grill. Dine to the sounds of live music, then join your friends around the bonfire to roast marshmallows for s'mores. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
The Priceless Planet Coalition unites the efforts of merchants, banks, cities and consumers to make meaningful investments to preserve the environment through the restoration of 100 million trees over five years together with forestry experts Conservation International and World Resources Institute.
- Take a guided tour of family-run Locavore Farms
- Taste locally grown food in a beautiful outdoor setting
- Enjoy live music while you dine and indulge in s'mores around the bonfire
For more experiences benefitting the Priceless Planet Coalition click here
- Offer is exclusive to US Mastercard cardholders
- By clicking Start Your Bid, you agree to our Terms and Conditions (see terms & conditions link below)
- Proceeds from sales to US residents will support Conservation International, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that empowers societies to responsibly and sustainably care for nature, our global biodiversity, for the well-being of humanity.
- Experience is for up to ten (10) guests to attend a 4-hour farm-to-table experience at Locavore farms
- Auction winner will receive a follow-up email from email@example.com within 2 business days of auction close about scheduling the experience
- Experience is available for booking from July 1 through September 30, 2021, Monday through Sunday at 5 p.m. CT on a mutually-agreeable basis
- Experience date must be confirmed by March 31, 2021
- Locavore Farm will hold the 2nd Saturday in July, August, and September open for guests to book the experience until March 31, 2021 (other Saturdays may be available, but may have limited availability)
- Locavore Farm will need a minimum of 14 days to reschedule the experience on a mutually-agreeable basis
- Experience is appropriate for participants of all ages
- Venue is wheelchair accessible
- Waiver of compliance and/or release may be required at Locavore Forms. Mandatory quarantine may apply to those traveling across state borders; please check local travel regulations to determine if this applies to you.
- Parking attendant will greet guests upon arrival at the farm
- In the event of rain/inclement weather, guests can enjoy their dining experience in Locavore Farm's refurbished barn
- Please advise of any allergies or dietary restrictions no later than 7 days before arrival
- Cocktails may be replaced with non-alcoholic beverages upon request
- Menu will be provided to guests 1 week in advance (based on harvest)
- Sample menu (final menu based on the harvest will be provided to guests 1 week prior to arrival)
- Amuse: Flash-Fried Green Tomato, Caramelized Onion, Crisp Bacon, Polenta Disk
- Appetizer: Locavore Farm Chicken Sausage, Dutch Cabbage Slaw, Cheesy Grits
- Salad: Fire-Roasted Beet Salad, Spiced Yogurt, Preserved Lemon, Pistachio
- Entrée: Wood-Fired French-Cut Chicken Breast, Braised Rainbow Kale, Garlic Potato Puree
- Dessert: Cornbread Shortcake, Basil-Infused Blueberries & Strawberries, Crème Fraiche
- Winning bid includes any applicable taxes
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances with vendors' schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled
- This experience is non-refundable at the point of purchase
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance
- All auction bids are final and non-retractable
- Participants should consult with their individual tax adviser regarding the proper tax treatment of their bids
- Auction Tips and FAQs
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete