Uncover truffles virtually with the Truffière Croix du Sud owners
Explore the Ohiwa Harbour truffière via video
Embark on a truffle learning experience at Truffière Croix du Sud led by owners Annette and Matiu. Hear all about the background of the farm, how to use and store the truffle and see the trained dogs uncover the last truffles of the season at the premier New Zealand truffière. Plus, get recipes so you can recreate these tasty dishes. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Witnessing the discovery of black Périgord truffles from the comforts of home.
- See a truffle hunt
- Learn the history and science behind black Périgord truffles
- Enjoy chef Christophe’s truffle recipes to cook at home
- Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- This lesson is free and will be delivered via a pre-recorded video file via email after clicking “Add to Cart”
- Experience is available through 20 July 2022
- Video is approximately 3 minutes long
- Video is in English
- Experience is appropriate for participants of all ages and skill levels
- Please reach out to the Priceless Concierge Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions